Opal’s Legacy Fund
LakeCross Veterinary has created Opal’s Legacy Fund in partnership with the Veterinary Care Foundation, a 501(c)3 charitable organization, in order to expand our efforts to help pets in need. 100% of every dollar donated is used to treat sick or injured animals in the Lake Norman area.
How the Funds are Used
Opal’s Legacy Fund donations are generally used for the following:
- Funding for Good Samaritan cases
- Care for police/fire and service animals
- Funding for abandoned pets
- Assistance for pet owner’s in financial crisis
- Emergency and medical care for lost or injured pets
- Care for pets harmed or displaced by natural disasters
- Financial assistance for special needs pets and owners
- Support local and regional animal rescue organizations
Make A Donation
When you make a donation to Opal’s Legacy Fund, 100% of your tax-deductible gift will support the care of pets in need. To reach out and help please donate through our secure on-line process.
Click the button below to make your online donation through the Veterinary Care Foundation website.
Opal, the inspiration for Opal’s Legacy Fund